The Dental Clinic constitutes one of the clinics in the Outpatient Department. The Clinic specializes in diagnosing, preventing and treating of diseases, disorders and conditions of the Oral Cavity commonly in dentition.
The Clinic also specializes in repair of other Craniofacial complex defects including Temporamandibular Joint(TMJ) and other supporting Muscular, Lymphanic, Nervous, Vascular and Anatomic structures. Dental treatment is carried out by a Dental team which consists of a Maxillofacial Surgeon, Dentist, COHO and Dental Technicians.
- Consultation and checkups.
- Conservative treatments.
- Composite filling.
- Amalgam filling.
- Root canal treatment.
- Full mouth scalling.
Minor oral surgery
- Tooth Extractions.
- IND: Incision and Drainage.
- MMF: Maxillary Mandibular Fixation.
Prosthesis – Dentures (Complete and Partial Dentures).
– Space Maintainers.
– Crowns and Bridges.
- Cleft Lip and Palate reconstruction.
- ORIF (Open Reduction and Internal Fixation).
- MFF (Maxillary Mandibular Fixation).
- Incision and drainage.
- General management of Maxillofacial Tumours.
- Facial trauma and other oral lessons.